Auction on Fri., Dec. 5 @ 1pm – Eastern
Location: 7283 Bosher Drive, Mechanicsville, VA 23116
4 BR custom home, pool, barn, builidngs, arena on 11+ acres in Hanover County/Mechanicsville!!
Having relocated to Florida, the owner of this magnificent property has entrusted us to market and sell this offering at public auction. Boasting a very desirable and attractive location, this pristine equestrian property on 11+ acres is awaiting a new owner and now is the time to make it yours!!
LOCATION‐‐LOCATION‐‐LOCATION!! In addition to superior quality this amazing compound is in a highly desirable area of Hanover County that is only 20 minutes from downtown Richmond and less than 20 miles from Innsbrook/Short Pump!!
4 BR/3 BA custom 3,700 +/‐ sf brick home on 11.62 +/‐ acres located in Plainview Estates, a private development on an 1,800 ft. private paved road (there are only 6 homes in this community, and all are 10+ acre lots).
• Vaulted foyer; living room w/vaulted ceiling and fireplace; formal dining room w/vaulted ceiling; spacious open floor plan family room w/stone fireplace; gourmet kitchen w/dining area (Jenn‐Air island cooktop stove, built‐in oven & microwave, Corian countertops, ample cabinet and counter space, tile flooring); laundry room w/cabinetry, sink and good storage space.
• The master suite features large master bath w/sunken tub, large walk‐in shower, dual vanities, dual large walk‐in closets w/built‐in cabinetry.
• 2 bedrooms feature Jack & Jill bathroom w/double vanities.
• 3rd bathroom has access to pool and patio area.
• Other home features: security system; new heat pumps; 2 new gas hot water heaters; updated lighting; updated door hardware (knobs/hinges); diesel powered whole home generator w/500 gallon tank.
• 2.5 car attached garage with separate heating & cooling system, cabinetry and counter space, tile floor, mechanical room.
• Rear porch; stamped concrete patio; in‐ground pool w/hot tub and pool house.
• Thousands of feet of asphalt paving; thousands of feet of white vinyl fence; 2 pastures, paddock and riding ring.
• 63 x 63 Barn: 4 stalls; heated wash stall; tack room; office w/fireplace; 3 BR.
• 2nd floor apartment; equipment storage.
• 92 x 31 Barn: 4 stalls; equipment storage; hay storage; exterior overhang.
• 60 x 100 enclosed multi‐purpose pole building w/large sliding doors on each end (currently used as a training facility, but the possibilities are endless).
• Tax Map: 0740L 02 00 0002 000; Deed Book 2937, Page 985; Zoned A‐1; Plainview Estates HOA dues: $100 per year (HOA Covenants are in the ʺView Documentsʺ on the website); home built in 1995.
• Schools: Rural Point Elementary, Oak Knoll Middle, Hanover High.
• Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Date & Time Auction conducted onsite on Friday, December 5 @ 1 pm
Property Inspection Home Tour: Friday, November 21 and Saturday, November 29 at 10 am sharp.
Please contact Mr. J.T. Clark for more information or a private preview of the property (804) 339‐9176.
NICHOLLS AUCTION MARKETING GROUP, INC.
40 CARRIAGE HILL LANE,
FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22407